Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Hero Cat Perishes In Blaze

A businessman was able to escape his burning home when his pet cat woke him up by jumping up and down on his bed after a fire broke out.

Victor Bywater was asleep in his home in Timperley, Greater Manchester, when an electrical fault sparked a fire which quickly began to spread from his lounge.

But the boss of a medical supplies company was able to flee the burning property after the black and white cat, called Crystal, woke him up.

Mr Bywater is in a serious condition in hospital after suffering burns to his head and lung damage due to smoke inhalation.

Sadly, Crystal did not make it out of the fire alive, while his other cat, Fudge, fled the fire but has not been seen since.

Read more at: Mail Online


  1. Outstanding post however , I was wanting to know if you
    could write a litte more on this topic? I'd be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit more. Appreciate it!

    Look into my site :: Sac Louis Vuitton

  2. I read this post completely about the comparison of latest and earlier technologies, it's awesome article.

    Feel free to surf to my weblog - Louis Vuitton Outlet

  3. Your mode of telling everything in this post is genuinely good, every one can easily know it,
    Thanks a lot.

    My web-site: Tory burch handbags